NEWS, HISTORY AND ANALYSIS THAT MATTER TO THE SERIOUS WRESTLING FAN



TOP STORY - CHRISTIAN DEBUTS WITH TNA WRESTLING


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For one week, TNA wrestling has promised the biggest aquisition in the history of their company would be debuting at their live pay-per-view Genesis. At roughly 9pm Orlando time, a countdown wound to zero, the arena lights dimmed, and Jay "Christian Cage" Reso stepped through the curtain and made the spotlight his that he had never been given the opportunity to claim in World Wrestling Entertainment. The following are photos and a transcript of the moment. Click the photos to enlarge:

"So I can guess you can imagine the question I got asked the most this week: Are the rumors that we've been hearing true? Is it true you're going to TNA? And if so, why?

Well I'll tell you this much [Orlando fans chant Christian's name thunderously] I can tell you this much. I didn't come out here to see the same guy come out and say the same damn thing week after week after week. I didn't come here to see a grown man dressed up like a doctor pulling things out of someone's ass, and you can be damn sure I didn't come here because I got fired.

Which brings me to another rumor that I want to put to bed right now. It's not true that I got lowballed. I got offered a huge sum to stay where I was. The reason that I came to TNA is the same reason everyone is in this arena right now. The same reason that everyone's watching Genesis live on PPV.

That reason is that I love WRESTLING! I've been known to crack a joke or two, say something sarcastic, pull a rib, but I don't want anyone to forget that I am without a doubt the greatest all-around performer in this sport today. It's like this...I'm tired of egos and politics. I wanna see guys in this ring busting their asses. I wanna see wrestling reinvented!

Last night I turn on Spike TV, I'm watching Impact. It reminded me about when I broke on the scene 8 years ago. There were two companies one was old and stale, one was young hungry and cutting edge. At this very moment, there are still two companies. One is old, boring, and lacking direction, and the other one iS TNA!

This is something that I want to be a part of... I want to be the biggest piece of this puzzle.

Which brings me to Jeff Jarrett. I've got 2 things to say to you. One, you should never wear white pants after labor day. Two, I've come to tna to take the one thing that's alluded me my entire career. The most important title in this sport, the NWA World Heavyweight championship. Stand up and take notice, that Christian Cage is here! And christian cage will fulfill his destiny...

...because THAT'S HOW I ROLL!"


1 Responses to “TOP STORY - CHRISTIAN DEBUTS WITH TNA WRESTLING”

  1. Anonymous Christian Fan 

    I feel the same way that christian does.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


RECENT UPDATES

MONTHLY INDEX

RESOURCES


INTERACT
SHOULD BILL WATTS HAVE BEEN FORCED OUT OF WCW IN 1992 DUE TO HIS COMMENTS?
Yes, He Should Have Been Pressured Out
He Should Have Been Punished, But Not Pressured Out
He Should Not Have Been Pressured Out or Punished
MAILING LIST

NOTIFY ME OF MAJOR UPDATES

email address

STAFF CONTACT Prowrestlingchronicle@hotmail.com